Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · November 30, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Retirement 401K with matching.
- All insurances.
- Seek experienced physicians only.
- Located in an upscale suburban community offering everything you need - - colleges, universities, nearby airport, fabulous shopping, beautiful homes, excellent schools.
- Join this well-run, very successful Hospitalist group and watch your career take off!
- Complete benefits leave absolutely nothing out.
- Relocation assistance.
- Salary ranges from $85 - $95 per hour with income reaching well over $200K.
- Well-established group is adding more Hospitalists to work a block schedule!
- Work mainly days, roughly 192 hours per month, providing 24 hours coverage in rotating shifts.
- Benefits valued at $65 - $80K or 30% of total compensation.
- Must be skilled in all procedures and be comfortable in the ICU, managing vents, etc.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.