Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · October 4, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Procedures preferred, not required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Monday-Friday each week and one weekend per month.
- Acls certification is required.
- Average of 13-15 patients per shift, 1-2 admissions.
- Non-solo position.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule while a doctor is on leave.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- 7 am-3 pm.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 20.