Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · October 30, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $170,000 with a potential salary of $190,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Role models excellence in service to patients and primary care physicians and non -internal medicine specialists and medical sub-specialists.
- Connecticut offers many attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants and shoreline.
- Collaborates and communicates regu effectively verbally and in writing at frequent and appropriate intervals (including on admission and discharge) with the primary care physicians who care for the patients.
- From beaches to cross-country skiing to spectacular foliage, we offer a true four-seasons experience for you and your family.
- And it's all within two hours of New York and Boston.
- Provides primary and consultative in-patient medical care on patients admitted to Medicine, Surgery with appropriate sub-specialty consultation.
- Admits adult patients to the hospital for private primary care physicians, from the out-patient center and when there is no local primary care physician.
- Conducts comprehensive examinations and evaluations and makes treatment decisions.
- Southern Connecticut and Fairfield County is not only a great place to practice medicine, it's a great place to enjoy a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
- Provides general internal medicine consultation to non-internal medicine physicians regarding patients seen in the Emergency Department and/or for pre-operative assessment, risk stratification and post-operative co-management.
- Superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally acclaimed New England universities.
- Directly supervises and teaches Yale medical residents and students who participate in the care of patients on team care.
This perm job from Northeast Medical Group was last open on Aug 9.