Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (*) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospitalists run codes, except that ED runs their own.
- We, of course, will be covering all Travel / Lodging needs and expenses with our "White Glove" Travel Department and your Malpractice Insurance will be covered by an "A" rated, $1mil / $3mil policy, with a guaranteed tail!
- Basic procedures such as para's, thora's, and Picc's would only be done on an emergency basis, if the IR service is not available.
- It's an open ICU, but the pulmonologists and critical care/intensivists take care of patients with vents and vent management.
- Coverage is 7on/7off, but they would consider 5on/5off.
- All Star Recruiting has upcoming locum need for a Hospitalist in a beautiful and historic area in central Connecticut!
- Position is from July 1 through August 31.
- If you (or anyone you know) would have any availability and are interested in locums in a charming New England suburban community, steeped in history and beauty, please reply with.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Jul 19.