Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · November 30, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000 with a potential salary of $240,000.
This permanent position (Wallingford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Average 15 shifts per month.
- A long term acute care hospital (Ltac) provides aggressive, specialized interdisciplinary care to medically complex patients.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, the mission of Gaylord Hospital is to deliver the best and most advanced treatment to its patients.
- Stipend Available.
- Medical Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- The Program Medical Director position is critical to the success of our Hospitalist program within the hospital, and functions as the clinical leader of the program.
- Average 16-18 patient encounters/day.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- 24/7 support for all procedures.
- The community has excellent public and private schools, and a picturesque landscape.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/ 7 off.
- Wallingford, Connecticut, is an upscale suburban community that is home to over 45,000 residents, located in central Connecticut.
- CME and Relocation Allowance.
- Founded in 1902, Gaylord Specialty Healthcare is a long-term acute care hospital specializing in the treatment of patients with chronic, critical and complex medical and surgical conditions.
- Closed ICU.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Gaylord Hospital holds a strong reputation for the treatment of pulmonary and respiratory conditions as well as sleep-related disorders.
- Partnering with the Boston Medical Center, the Spinal Cord Injury Center at Gaylord Hospital has been designated by the United States National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research as a Model System of Care.
- Bonus Opportunity.
- Intensivist and case manager support on site.
- New state-of-the-art facility.
- Ltac hospitals serve a valuable role in the continuum of American healthcare by caring for patients who need longer than usual hospital stays, on average 25 days or more.
- Enhanced Leadership Development and Training through Cogent Academy, our National Mentoring Program instructed by our widely recognized industry leaders.
- Mid-level and full sub-specialty provider support.
- Ideally located 20 minutes from the city of New Haven and 40 minutes from Hartford, and two hours from Boston and New York, residents enjoy gourmet dining, theater, art museums, luxury resort casinos, professional sporting events and shopping.
- 12 hour shifts (PMD works a blend of clinical & administrative).
- Lead an 8 physician team.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Jan 2.