Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Aside from working at top-rate facilities and earning great pay, traveling health care professionals who come to New Haven enjoy escaping to the quiet, rolling countryside, exploring neighboring villages and enjoying nature's endless panorama.
- In Addition, must be covered by Worker Compensation Insurance, hospital will reimburse.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 8 Hour/Day.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- The community is surrounded by historical neighborhoods and landmarks.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Physician must complete Titer Test, PPD, Flu Shot Urine Drug Screening and Criminal Background Check.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- There's no place like New Haven to capture the splendor of each new season.
- Hospital located 30 miles away from Harford, CT is seeking Hospitalist - Nocturnist who can provide sporadic coverage.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The shifts are nine hours in length and Pulmonologist support is provided, on-.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Nov 7.