Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · November 30, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bristol) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine and CT licensed.
- Centrally located, with just a ninety-minute drive from NYC and two hours from Boston, the area has highly affordable housing and a variety of recreation choices.
- Will consider experienced H1 candidates.
- Flexible schedule, 7 on / 7 off, 12 hour shifts, 7:30 am-7:30 pm, with holiday rotation and occasional nights needed.
- Seeking a physician who has excellent clinical skills, good patient bed side manner, and the ability to work as a team member.
- Seeking a Hospitalist for our 200+ bed Yale Teaching hospital with opportunities for research and teaching appointment at prestigious medical school.
- Offering competitive salary and benefits.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jul 29.