Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · October 25, 2021
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bristol) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider experienced H1 candidates.
- Centrally located, with just a ninety-minute drive from NYC and two hours from Boston, the area has highly affordable housing and a variety of recreation choices.
- Seeking a physician who has excellent clinical skills, good patient bed side manner, and the ability to work as a team member.
- Flexible schedule, 7 on / 7 off, 12 hour shifts, 7:30 am-7:30 pm, with holiday rotation and occasional nights needed.
- Offering competitive salary and benefits.
- Must be BC in Internal Medicine and CT licensed.
- Seeking a Hospitalist for our 200+ bed Yale Teaching hospital with opportunities for research and teaching appointment at prestigious medical school.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jul 29.