Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · March 29, 2023
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norwell) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible Schedule (3-5 days On/3-5 days Off).
- Patient census is 12 patients per day.
- Full comprehensive benefits offered.
- No ICU procedures required.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice Physicians are welcome. Our community offers city amenities with suburban beauty.
- Yale-affiliated community teaching hospital located in Fairfield County is seeking Non-Teaching Hospitalists for its expanding program.
- 15 Shifts per month.
- Salary (base plus bonus) is in the $210K range.
- 7 AM – 7 PM, Monday through Friday (no weekends).
- Opportunities exist to work closely with members of the other 46-member internal medicine staff.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Nov 30.