Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Board Certified/Eligible Nocturnist (Hospitalist) needed for 12-hour shift coverage in September.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Hospitalist required.
- Specs: 12-hour shifts (6 PM - 6 AM and 7 PM - 7 AM).
- Communication skills and bedside manners required.
- Coverage needed: Specified dates in September.
- Volume: 6 - 8 admits per day.
- Cases include: General Primary Care Hospitalist cases - no procedures aside occasional nasal gastric tubes.
- Of Doctors working with: Solo.
- Solo position.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 17.