Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wetherfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High quality low cost benefits include medical, dental, a generous retirement plan, STD/LTD, malpractice with tail coverage and CME reimbursement.
- Work/life balance through innovative and highly satisfying block schedules.
- Leadership opportunity and access to Hartford HealthCare's prestigious Physician Leadership Institute.
- So you'll love heading to work.
- Qualified Hospitalist candidates will be BC/BE in Internal Medicine, possess strong critical thinking skills, demonstrate quality and patient focus, and have the ability and desire to teach, work independently, and work with a geriatric population.
- Mentoring by enthusiastic, hands on experts in the care of complex, challenging subsets of patients including frail multi-problem elderly.
- Rotation includes overseeing inpatient teaching service at tertiary care hospital and rotations at well-established community hospital.
- Robust, vibrant growing hospital community.
- This joint program offers selected candidates the opportunity to perform comprehensive clinical care in a highly collaborative acute geriatric environment and rotate through the academic Hospitalist program at Hartford Hospital, an 867 bed tertiary care teaching hospital.
- And heading home!
- Competitive compensation includes incentives.
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger "Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
- Hartford Hospital, an 867 bed academic tertiary care facility, has formed a partnership to develop an acute Hospital Medicine service with Hebrew HealthCare, a full spectrum integrated in-patient and out-patient geriatric care facility located in West Hartford, CT.
- Hospitalist Job in Wetherfield, CT.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago