Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Stafford Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Job in Stafford Springs, CT.
- You will be based at Johnson Memorial Hospital in nearby Stafford Springs, Connecticut.
- If you are a Hospitalist seeking a daytime or nocturnist opportunity, we can make that happen!
- If you're seeking to excel in your career as a Daytime or Nocturnist Hospitalist-we can make that happen!
- Join Saint Francis and share in our vision of BestCare for a Lifetime.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of 30 other hospitalists, coordinating the care of admitted patients while demonstrating strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- There are two opportunities available.
- The Aims Hospital Group at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center, a 617-bed, Healthgrades Award-winning tertiary hospital in Hartford, Connecticut, is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist who is interested in a daytime or nocturnist opportunity.
- Both are full-time (7 AM-7 PM or 7 PM-7 AM) block positions of one week on/one week off.
- One is day shift, the other is night shift.
- Come thrive in New England's largest Catholic health system with a forward-thinking culture that rewards your initiative and patient-centered orientation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago