Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- Licensure to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Connecticut.
- Hospitalist Physicians (multiple openings) to provide comprehensive clinical care in an inpatient setting at Hartford Hospital.
- MD or equivalent.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- We offer a clinical professorship title with potential for advancement.
- Completion of 3-year residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Hartford Hospital is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Connecticut and this position with Starling.
- Accepting applications from H-1 and J-1 Candidates.
- Starling Physicians has an exclusive contract to provide Hospitalist services at Hartford Hospital and is recruiting for day and night positions.
- Physicians offers the opportunity for resident teaching.
- Order diagnostic tests, interpret the results, order appropriate interventions, therapies, medications and other treatment modalities, and establish preventive health practices for patients.
- Collect, record, and maintain details of the patients' histories, physical examinations, diagnostic test results, assessments, management plans and treatment outcomes.
- Schedule is 7 days off/7 days on, with Daytime shift of 7 AM to 7 PM and Nocturnist shift 7 PM to 7 AM.
- Provide comprehensive clinical care in an inpatient setting to patients with diseases and injuries of the human internal organ system.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago