Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the beautiful settings of Westchester, Fairfield and New Haven Counties, these areas boast wonderful family oriented residential communities.
- Since 2010, community and hospital-based physicians and mid-level practitioners have benefited from our affiliation with the region's three leading hospitals: Bridgeport, Greenwich and Yale New Haven.
- Hospitalist, Days, 7 on 7 off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Hospitalist, Days, Monday-Friday,.
- Our commitment to them is to provide excellence in service with compassion and sensitivity to their needs and the patients they serve.
- Hospitalist, Evenings.
- Flexible schedules to ensure work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
- Northeast Medical Group (Nemg) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources.
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care.
- Hospitalist, Nights.
- We are seeking talented Hospitalists to join Bridgeport Hospital, Yale New Haven Health.
- Nemg enjoys clinical partnerships and has over 700 practitioners on our medical staff.
- There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago