Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our practice model empowers our physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This is a full-time position with flexible 12-hour shifts.
- Your passion for care and commitment to medical excellence will not go unnoticed.
- Nocturnist Hospitalist opportunities in Connecticut.
- We offer extremely competitive benefits, CME, salary, and productivity and quality incentives.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or driven to grow into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- You'll also have the opportunity to teach and supervise residents as you demonstrate your clinical expertise in performing physical exams, attending to codes, and providing diagnosis and treatment.
- Nocturnist Openings at Saint Mary's Hospital.
- We put YOU First because you put patients first.
- Our team of 33 hospitalists is growing.
- Trinity Health Of New England is proud of its history of provider collaboration.
- Here you'll enjoy a collaborative and forward-thinking work environment.
- Nocturnist Openings at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
- EEO-AA-M/F/D/V Pre-employment drug screening.
- Trinity Health Of New England-the region's largest nonprofit health system-is seeking BC/BE Nocturnist Hospitalist physicians to join our teams in Hartford, Torrington and Waterbury, Connecticut.
- We're seeking Nocturnists for our 617-bed acute care hospital in Hartford, Connecticut, and Nocturnists to join our group at Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, a 109-bed community hospital in Torrington.
- Saint Mary's Hospital is a 347-bed acute care community teaching hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Our well-established Hospitalist department seeks a Nocturnist to join our rapidly growing team of 14.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hartford, CT.
- About Us.
- These are full-time positions where each hospitalist will collaborate with an advanced practitioner or resident within the Saint Francis campus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago