Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Waterbury) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Is looking to add to our Per Diem Hospitalist Team within Waterbury Hospital.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency.
- Alliance Medical Group, Inc.
- Great compensation and incentives.
- MD with CT State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- For those who enjoy winter sports, the Vermont mountains are just a few hours away.
- About Waterbury, Connecticut: Waterbury and it's surrounding suburbs are an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation.
- There is easy access to the Metro North Train line and the thriving areas of Hartford, New Haven and Danbury nearby.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Waterbury, CT.
- We are the largest-hospital affiliated, multi specialty group in the Waterbury area with more than 100 physicians and healthcare providers.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician.
- Conveniently located in reasonable driving distance to New York City and Boston.
- Excellent Opportunity to join our Per Diem Hospitalist (days & nights) Team.
- It is very easy to travel.
- The Hospitalist is responsible for the caring of inpatients from admission to discharge with frequent contact with outside Primary Care Physicians and consults as per hospitalist policy.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago