Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Waterbury) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Alliance Medical Group, Inc.
- Excellent Opportunity to join our Per Diem Hospitalist (days & nights) Team.
- The Hospitalist is responsible for the caring of inpatients from admission to discharge with frequent contact with outside Primary Care Physicians and consults as per hospitalist policy.
- For those who enjoy winter sports, the Vermont mountains are just a few hours away.
- Conveniently located in reasonable driving distance to New York City and Boston.
- It is very easy to travel.
- There is easy access to the Metro North Train line and the thriving areas of Hartford, New Haven and Danbury nearby.
- About Waterbury, Connecticut: Waterbury and it's surrounding suburbs are an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation.
- MD with CT State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Great compensation and incentives.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Waterbury, CT.
- Is looking to add to our Per Diem Hospitalist Team within Waterbury Hospital.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency.
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician.
- We are the largest-hospital affiliated, multi specialty group in the Waterbury area with more than 100 physicians and healthcare providers.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago