Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Established in 1885, Danbury Hospital is a not-for-profit community hospital providing Greater Danbury area residents convenient access to exceptional care.
- Danbury, Connecticut, located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains and on the border of New York State, is about 70 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Danbury Hospital has 371 beds and is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- This is a great opportunity to run the teaching service for our Danbury Hospital Internal Medicine Residents in a community hospital.
- Our Western Connecticut Health Network Department of Research and Innovation, focused on the field of molecular science and personalized medicine, ranks among our country's leading research organizations.
- Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- Boston, New York City, New Haven and Hartford are easily accessible via train, car, or bus.
- Willingness to work variable day shifts typically 8 hours onsite and some.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years Hospitalist experience and be Board Certified.
- Our Medical Group includes 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- MD or DO with CT State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- About Us.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including base salary plus quality incentives and allowances for CMEs and Dues.
- Our Network offers many opportunities to grow your own skills and expertise - we offer competitive pay.
- Academic appointment at University of Vermont.
- As part of the greater NY metropolitan area, the city of Danbury enjoys both proximity to New York City culture and access to a wide array of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, fishing and boating in state and regional parks and preserves.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine Residency.
- And Western Connecticut Home Care, you can make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Danbury, CT.
- Work for Us.
- Surrounded by a number of quaint towns with scenic rolling hills, Danbury offers the convenience of contemporary urban life with the beauty of a country lifestyle.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- We have the ability to coordinate primary care and specialty care needs with the advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians and 3 member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
- At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to provide patients with personalized and attentive care, help patients manage chronic medical problems, and enable our patients to get and stay as healthy as possible.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Full time Academic/Teaching Hospitalist for Danbury Hospital in Danbury, CT about 70 miles northeast of New York City, and near the border of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State, to join our established and busy program.
- This is a full time day positon with one in four weekends and some evening shifts (no more than 6 weeks per year total).
- This is an employed position with Western Connecticut Medical Group.
- Home to Western Connecticut State University, Danbury has abundant local historical, cultural, educational, and recreational attractions.
- Protected non-clinical time.
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- As a teaching hospital, we are associated with the University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine and St. George's University School of Medicine.
- Preferred: 3+ years' experience as a Hospitalist with some teaching experience required.
- Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (Wchn), comprised of Danbury Hospital.
- Danbury Hospital is part of Western Connecticut Health Network, which also includes New Milford and Norwalk Hospitals as well as over 70 outpatient practice locations.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago