Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Manchester) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Teaching affiliate of University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (Unecom).
- Full time is 182 shifts per year.
- Hospitalist needed - Central Connecticut - teaching affiliation.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Open ICU.
- Approx 14-15 shifts per month.
- EMR system is Meditech.
- Nationally recognized network of hospitals with 18 Hospitalists and total of more than 350 beds.
- No procedures required.
- Day and night shifts available.
- Multiple openings.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.