Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Board Certified Physician to join our Orthopaedic Surgery team at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut.
- The ideal candidate will possess a successful academic track record, demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care while placing the patient above all other considerations.
- In addition, Level I or II Trauma experience is required, Trauma fellowship is a plus, but not required.
- We ask that you possess current skills in the full breadth of Orthopaedics, and a current or expedited Connecticut license to practice.
- This position includes flexible, condensed scheduling available as ten 24-hour shifts per month, and lucrative earnings plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago