Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Haven) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Hospitalist needed - major teaching hospital - desirable Connecticut seacoast region.
- Average patient census is up to 15.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- 7 on / 7 off, 12 hour day shifts.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from NYC and 40 minutes to Hartford.
- 900 bed teaching hospital.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.