Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Haven) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Average patient census is up to 15.
- Hospitalist needed - major teaching hospital - desirable Connecticut seacoast region.
- 7 on / 7 off, 12 hour day shifts.
- Conveniently located 2 hours from NYC and 40 minutes to Hartford.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- 900 bed teaching hospital.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 4.