Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (New Haven) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- Average patient census is 25+.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Mar 4.