Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join the nation's second largest nonprofit health system as they are seeking a BE/BC, Internal Medicine Physician to work overnights.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonuses, benefits and retirement savings plans.
- Nocturnist Needed in Connecticut.
- Well-established and rapidly growing Hospitalist Department.
- Hospital employed position.
- Located in an area with excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas.
- Easy commute and access to the coastline and close proximity to both New York & Boston.
- Block Schedule with a flexible schedule.
- Closed ICU.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.