Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · January 17, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Norwalk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Norwalk, CT.
- We offer competitive pay.
- Have successfully completed an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency.
- Our Network offers many opportunities for professional growth.
- Norwalk Hospital is a Yale-affiliated community teaching hospital with a robust internal medicine residency program located less than an hour from NYC in beautiful Fairfield County.
- Working for Western Connecticut Health Network (comprised of Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital, Western Connecticut Medical Group, and Western Connecticut Home Care), affords the chance to make a meaningful difference in the lives of other people.
- At Western Connecticut Medical Group, our priorities are to provide patients with personalized and attentive care, help patients manage chronic medical problems, and promote patient health.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Western Connecticut Health Network and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers.
- Our Western Connecticut Health Network Department of Research and Innovation, focused on molecular science and personalized medicine, ranks among our country's leading research organizations.
- This philosophy calls for equal opportunities for employment, training, and advancement regardless of sex, race, creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law.
- We have the ability to coordinate primary and specialty care needs with advanced diagnostic and treatment services available through our network of over 385 physicians and 3 member hospitals: Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, and Norwalk Hospital.
- Work for Us.
- Provide medical care to patients, assist them to recover from acute illnesses and minimize the effects of chronic illnesses.
- MD or DO with CT State and Federal Narcotic Use Registration.
- Willingness to work Two 12 hour shifts every weekend, 24 hours per week.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group is seeking a Part-time Weekend Day Teaching Hospitalist for Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, CT.
- Preferred: Prior experience as a staff physician.
- Work in a collegial work environment with experienced physicians in a family-friendly location close to NYC.
- Norwalk Hospital, a member of the Western Connecticut Health Network, is seeking highly competent, well-trained internists or family practitioners to join our expanding team of inpatient specialist physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago