Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Middlebury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Prospect Medical is seeking an Internal Medicine trained and Board Certified Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Hospitalist Program at Waterbury Hospital in Connecticut.
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, medical malpractice, CME, pension, paid time off and much more!
- License and DEA.
- Waterbury Hospital delivers a collaborative and educational medical environment that holds multi-disciplinary coordination and patient care as very important.
- Come and be part of transforming healthcare in our community!
- There is easy access to the Metro North Train line and the thriving areas of Hartford, New Haven, and Danbury nearby.
- Waterbury Health consists of Waterbury Hospital and its many affiliates.
- Conveniently located in reasonable driving distance to New York City and Boston, it is very easy to travel.
- This Joint Commission accredited institution provides high quality care as a high reliability organization.
- For those who enjoy winter sports, the Vermont Mountains are just a few hours away.
- About Waterbury, Connecticut: Waterbury and its surrounding suburbs are an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation.
- Waterbury Hospital has 357 beds.
- We have staff needs for Day, Nocturnist and/or Per Diem staff.
- Why Greater Waterbury Health Network?
- Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine with strong communication and interpersonal skills, clinical judgment and demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- The Medical Director ensures appropriate levels of staffing, and maintains an active and regular presence in the hospital and the units in support of organizational goals Candidates are required to have prior Internal Medicine / Hospitalist Leadership experience.
- Closed ICU 7 on / 7 off schedule, 12 hour shifts.
- Physicians carry an average of 14-16 patients per shift 3-5 including one supervised and unsupervised admission per day.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Alliance Medical Group.