Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The assignment shifts are from 8 PM to 8 AM, on a seven on, seven off rotation.
- There will be two hospitalist covering the service at night with one APP covering floor calls.
- They welcome both board certified and board eligible physicians.
- A Connecticut medical facility seeks a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- You can expect to see an average on nine admissions per shift.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12-hour night shifts, 7 on/7 off.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No ICU or procedures.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- EMR: Cerner Millennium.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.