Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · March 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide consultative services for patients with neurological disorders including strokes in the emergency department.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for ates News & World Report.
- Competitive compensation.
- We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- Job Perks!
- Paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance coverage.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- 403-B plan with employer match.
- Bridgeport, CT Area.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport, CT is seeking an excellent Neuro-hospitalist physician.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- New grads are welcome.
- Join St. Vincent's Medical Center.
- For Additional Information about this great opportunity with St Vincent's Medical Center,.
- You will benefit from quality-driven initiatives within a physician led organization and work within a system dedicated to improving care.
- Sign-ON Bonus H1B Sponsorship Quality Bonus.
- Angela Clark, Recruiter.
- Opportunities to teach if so desired.
- Full-time position.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center is located on the beautiful scenic Connecticut coastline on the Long Island Sound.
- Relocation allowance.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance.
- Physician Support Services.
- Just one hour from New York City.
- CME allowance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago