Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · May 22, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Practicing in Hartford Connecticut's state capital, puts you in the heart of New England.
- You'll also have the opportunity to teach and supervise residents as you demonstrate your clinical expertise in performing physical exams, attending to codes, and providing diagnosis and treatment.
- We welcome you to explore this opportunity further and to see how you could thrive in this position within Trinity Health Of New England.
- The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City or Boston and easy access to dependable air or rail services.
- We're seeking Nocturnists for our two hospitals located in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Our practice model empowers our physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This small city environment of 125,000 residents offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, plus great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas.
- These are full-time evening-only positions where each hospitalist will collaborate with an advanced practitioner or resident within the Saint Francis campuses.
- At Trinity Health Of New England, we're proud of our history of provider collaboration.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hartford, CT.
- Nocturnist opportunities in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Our team of 41 hospitalists is growing.
- We put YOU First because you put patients first.
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center-a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region's largest nonprofit health system-is seeking BC/BE Hospitalist physicians to join our ever-growing hospitalist team in Hartford, Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago