Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Applicants must be a graduate of an Acgme-accredited residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics and be Board-Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- EEO/AA/ Disability/Veteran.
- Hospitalist medicine is the fastest growing specialty with.
- Hospitalists have the ability to practice medicine more efficiently in a complex environment while delivering high quality care and control cost.
- Gain experience in hospital administration functions such as operational and financial aspects.
- 60,s nationwide.
- Bridgeport Hospital, located in Fairfield County has 383 licensed beds plus 42 beds licensed under Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, more than 2,600 employees, more than 1100 active physicians representing more than 60 sub-specialties and 230 medical/surgical residents and fellows in programs affiliated with Yale School of Medicine.
- To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the Ynhhs Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values.
- Support Bridgeport Hospital's Mission, Vision, and Values.
- These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion-must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- Exciting opportunity for a fellow in Hospitalist Medicine at Yale New Haven Health/Bridgeport Hospital.
- Additionally, the fellow will lead a multidisciplinary clinical redesign/research/quality improvement project within a matrix environment.
- Develop and train a physician leader in Hospital Medicine.
- This fellow will rotate through the various clinical and leadership functions at Bridgeport Hospital as well as educational forums within Yale New Haven Health.
- Our goal is to develop a competent Hospitalist in clinical conditions, procedures, and health care systems as directed by the Society of Hospital Medicine.
- This one year non-accredited fellowship starts July 1, 2018, with orientation the week prior.
- Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven Health maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, age, sex, including pregnancy or caregiver status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, veteran status or political affiliation, or any other basis protected by law.
- Collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Promote research competency in clinical redesign projects.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago