Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The resources of fully integrated health system leading healthcare in Connecticut and beyond.
- See more information on.
- And heading home!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- This is an opportunity for a full-time Board Certified /Board Eligible Hospitalist (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained Physician) for our dynamic and growing programs.
- Join a highly collaborative group of experienced colleagues committed to your success.
- Rewarding and challenging mix of patients.
- Hartford HealthCare is a fully integrated health system includes a tertiary-care teaching hospital, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, the state's most extensive behavioral health network, a large multispecialty physician group, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a large physical therapy and rehabilitation network and an accountable care organization.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut, MidState Medical Center, Charlotte Hungerford Hospital, Backus Hospital and Windham Hospital have Hospitalist opportunities for Nocturnist and Day Hospitalist positions.
- Hospital Medicine Physicians Enjoy.
- Hospitalist Medicine - Day & Nocturnist Openings.
- Full-time with multiple schedule options, flexible to meet yours and patient needs.
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger " Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
- Abundant teaching and professional growth opportunities.
- You'll love heading to work.
- Market competitive pay with incentives and generous benefits including 401K, paid time off, and CME.
- Hospital Medicine Locations.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 17.