Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day shifts- M-F 8 AM-4:30 PM /.
- Hospitalists have the ability to practice medicine more efficiently in a complex environment while delivering high quality care and control cost.
- Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven Health maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, age, sex, including pregnancy or caregiver status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, veteran status or political affiliation, or any other basis protected by law.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Academic opportunities.
- Bridgeport Hospital, located in Fairfield County has 383 licensed beds plus 42 beds licensed under Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, more than 2,600 employees, more than 1,100 active physicians representing more than 60 sub-specialties and 230 medical/surgical residents and fellows in programs affiliated with Yale School of Medicine.
- Applicants must be a graduate of an Acgme-accredited residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics and be Board-Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 8 hour evening shifts - 2:00 PM-10:30 PM or 3:00 PM-11:30 PM /.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Competitive compensation including excellent benefit package, retirement plans including pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, and paid malpractice.
- Nocturnist- 7 on & 7 off - 10 PM - 7 AM / no.
- 60,s nationwide.
- Exciting opportunities for Hospitalists at Yale New Haven Health/Bridgeport Hospital - Bridgeport, CT.
- Hospitalist medicine is the fastest growing specialty with.
- Day shifts- 7 on & 7 off - 8 AM-6 PM / no.
- Our goal is to develop a competent Hospitalist in clinical conditions, procedures, and health care systems as directed by the Society of Hospital Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago