Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Flexible schedule providing excellent work-life balance.
- Trauma fellowship is a plus, but is not required.
- The ideal candidate will possess a successful academic track record, demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care while placing the patient above all other considerations.
- We ask that you possess current skills in the full breadth of Orthopaedics, and a current or expedited Connecticut license to practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Physician to join our Orthopaedic Surgery team at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- No responsibilities while off.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, and at least 3 years of active practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- In addition, Level I or II Trauma experience is required.
- This position includes flexible, condensed scheduling available as five 24-hour shifts per month, and lucrative earnings plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago