Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central Connecticut) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification required.
- Competitive compensation.
- 10-hour shifts.
- They are looking for a pool physician.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- Ongoing assignment.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Code responses will be required, but no procedures are needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be local with an active CT medical license in-hand.
- Candidates can be board certified in IM, or FP that has experience in hospitalist work.
- Closed ICU.
- WMR: Cerner.
- You will have 14 to 15 total encounters per shift.
- Board certification required.
- 5 to 15 shifts per month.
- The shift times are from 7 am to 5 pm.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.