Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent full time, part time, per diem or professional services agreement opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians.
- The selected physician will also provide education and supervision to Residents.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Each Nocturnist is expected to collaborate with an advanced practitioner or Resident while demonstrating clinical expertise in performing physical exams, attending to codes, and providing diagnosis' and treatments.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- This team of 41 hospitalists is growing and is seeking Nocturnists for two hospitals on the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center campuses located in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hartford, CT.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.