Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wallingford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, active CT license preferred.
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Shift: 12 hours - 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a), Aprn (1p-9p).
- Codes: Floor MD during days, on.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians for a hospitalist locum opportunity in Connecticut, near New Haven.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Patient Encounters: 18-25 per MD during day.
- Facility Beds: 137.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- ICU: n/a.
- Procedures: Vent management and intubations required.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.