Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wallingford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Codes: Floor MD during days, on.
- Procedures: Vent management and intubations required.
- Patient Encounters: 18-25 per MD during day.
- Shift: 12 hours - 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a), Aprn (1p-9p).
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, active CT license preferred.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: n/a.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Facility Beds: 137.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians for a hospitalist locum opportunity in Connecticut, near New Haven.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.