Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wallingford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Beds: 137.
- Codes: Floor MD during days, on.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- ICU: n/a.
- Procedures: Vent management and intubations required.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, active CT license preferred.
- Shift: 12 hours - 4 MDs (7a-7p) and 1 MD (7p-7a), Aprn (1p-9p).
- Patient Encounters: 18-25 per MD during day.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians for a hospitalist locum opportunity in Connecticut, near New Haven.
- Locum Rate: $150/hour plus, paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Nov 6.