Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are staffed and equipped to handle the needs of the acutely ill or chronically disabled patients who require a hospital level of care.
- And many of our patients have two or more chronic diseases or conditions.
- Hospitalists have the ability to practice medicine more efficiently in a complex environment while delivering high quality of care and control cost.
- Exciting opportunities for Hospitalists at Yale New Haven Health/Gaylord Specialty Healthcare - Wallingford, CT.
- As a specialty or long-term acute care hospital, Gaylord is among the best in the country at helping patients recover and return to the highest quality of life.
- Noctunist (7 on 7 off) 9 PM - 7 AM Sunday-Saturday.
- Our patients range from pulmonary, cardiac and cancer patients to patients with strokes, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, and spinal cord injury.
- Gaylord Healthcare and Yale New Haven Health maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, age, sex, including pregnancy or caregiver status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, religion, ancestry or national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, veteran status or political affiliation, or any other basis protected by law.
- Day (7 on 7 off) 11 AM - 9 PM Sunday-Saturday.
- Gaylord Specialty Health care which is located in Wallingford, CT is a 137-bed non-profit specialty hospital, also known as a long-term acute care hospital, specializing in medical management and rehabilitation for patients who have experienced an acute illness or a traumatic accident.
- Applicants must be a graduate of an Acgme-accredited residency program in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Medicine-Pediatrics and be Board-Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Competitive compensation including excellent benefit package, retirement plans including pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, and paid malpractice.
- 10 hour shifts available for blocked schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- Our goal is to develop a competent Hospitalist in clinical conditions, procedures, and health care systems as directed by the Society of Hospital Medicine.
- Our average length of stay is at least 25 days.
- We care for the most acutely and chronically ill patients who come to Gaylord for additional care after a stay in the ICU or after a hospital discharge, and we bring together all of our clinical resources to deliver the best possible outcomes.
- Academic opportunities.
- Unit Medical Director, Days - (8 AM - 4 PM) Monday - Friday, Weekend.
- Gaylord is able to treat individuals who need care and rehabilitation for illness or injury related to the brain and nervous system, spine, bones and joints, and lungs and other conditions.
- Our goal is treating the whole person, and we "think possible" by leaving no stone unturned in meeting each patent's unique needs and goals.
- We offer both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and we can meet our patients' needs through every stage of recovery.
- Unit Medical Director, Days - (7 AM - 3 PM) Monday- Friday, Weekend.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.