Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New London) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits available to full-time candidates.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- The support of an established group.
- Great relationship with facility administration.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist group as a Nocturnist in New London, Connecticut.
- Scheduling is flexible with 7 on, 7 off block schedule.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatrics trained physicians are encouraged.
- Some of the perks of this position include an established team of clinicians to work with and rely upon, strong relationship with facility administration, competitive compensation, and company provided malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities available.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.