Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Encouters: Avg.
- 2-4 discharge per day.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Procedures Required: Vent Managment, Intubations.
- Active CT license required.
- Schedule: Asap & Ongoing.
- APP coverage: 1p-9p.
- BE/BC- IM or FP.
- Backup Specialties: Full sub support.
- 18-25 pts.
- Per day, Avg.
- Length of stay is 3-4 weeks.
- Running Codes required: On.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist.
- Manage long term acute patients.
- On Rapid Response team.
- Must be open to days AND nights or strict nights.
- 5-7 shifts per block.
- Ex: Spinal Cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke patients, MS, chronic disease, etc.
- Acls required.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 25.