Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be open to days AND nights or strict nights.
- Acls required.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- Ex: Spinal Cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke patients, MS, chronic disease, etc.
- 18-25 pts.
- On Rapid Response team.
- Per day, Avg.
- Procedures Required: Vent Managment, Intubations.
- Backup Specialties: Full sub support.
- Running Codes required: On.
- Active CT license required.
- BE/BC- IM or FP.
- Length of stay is 3-4 weeks.
- Manage long term acute patients.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Schedule: Asap & Ongoing.
- 2-4 discharge per day.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- APP coverage: 1p-9p.
- 5-7 shifts per block.
- Encouters: Avg.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist.
This perm job opening was posted
by Locum Life