Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On Rapid Response team.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- BE/BC- IM or FP.
- Active CT license required.
- 18-25 pts.
- Schedule: Asap & Ongoing.
- Ex: Spinal Cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke patients, MS, chronic disease, etc.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- 2-4 discharge per day.
- Per day, Avg.
- Must be open to days AND nights or strict nights.
- Acls required.
- Manage long term acute patients.
- Backup Specialties: Full sub support.
- Length of stay is 3-4 weeks.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist.
- 5-7 shifts per block.
- Procedures Required: Vent Managment, Intubations.
- APP coverage: 1p-9p.
- Running Codes required: On.
- Encouters: Avg.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 25.