Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be open to days AND nights or strict nights.
- Pay Rate: $180/hr.
- Schedule: Asap & Ongoing.
- Active CT license required.
- Qualification: MD/DO Hospitalist.
- Procedures Required: Vent Managment, Intubations.
- Acls required.
- Facility: A General Medical and Surgical Hospital.
- 2-4 discharge per day.
- On Rapid Response team.
- Backup Specialties: Full sub support.
- 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- 18-25 pts.
- Running Codes required: On.
- Ex: Spinal Cord injury, traumatic brain injury, stroke patients, MS, chronic disease, etc.
- Encouters: Avg.
- BE/BC- IM or FP.
- Per day, Avg.
- APP coverage: 1p-9p.
- 5-7 shifts per block.
- Manage long term acute patients.
- Length of stay is 3-4 weeks.
This perm job from Locum Life was last open on Oct 25.