Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- EMR: Epic.
- Board certified in IM.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified IM physicians.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut.
- ICU/CCU, basic vents.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- You will be responsible for running codes.
- You are not required to do procedures, but you must be comfortable in the event of an emergency situation.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 16 adult patients per day.
- Acls certification required.
- This facility has two hospitalist on during the day, and one at night.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.