Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut.
- Competitive compensation.
- Candidates must be board certified IM physicians.
- You are not required to do procedures, but you must be comfortable in the event of an emergency situation.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- ICU/CCU, basic vents.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
- This facility has two hospitalist on during the day, and one at night.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- You will be responsible for running codes.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified in IM.
- Acls certification required.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 16 adult patients per day.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- EMR: Epic.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.