Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 16 adult patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut.
- This facility has two hospitalist on during the day, and one at night.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification required.
- You are not required to do procedures, but you must be comfortable in the event of an emergency situation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- You will be responsible for running codes.
- Board certified in IM.
- Candidates must be board certified IM physicians.
- ICU/CCU, basic vents.
- EMR: Epic.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.