Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (East of Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be responsible for running codes.
- Board certified in IM.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- EMR: Epic.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Connecticut.
- You are not required to do procedures, but you must be comfortable in the event of an emergency situation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- ICU/CCU, basic vents.
- This facility has two hospitalist on during the day, and one at night.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified IM physicians.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- The shift times are from 7 AM to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see an average of 16 adult patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification required.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.