Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- This position features flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- We ask that you be board-certified with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence and superior communication skills.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions with TeamHealth.
- Excellent pay with leadership stipend.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing working 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the field of Orthopaedics.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- Slated to begin February 2019, the Medical Director will lead our team at Manchester Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- And a successful track record.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- A current Connecticut license.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Orthopaedic physician (MD or DO) to lead our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist program as a Medical Director at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.