Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions with TeamHealth.
- This position features flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Orthopaedic physician (MD or DO) to lead our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist program as a Medical Director at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- A current Connecticut license.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- We ask that you be board-certified with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence and superior communication skills.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing working 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- Excellent pay with leadership stipend.
- Slated to begin February 2019, the Medical Director will lead our team at Manchester Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- And a successful track record.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the field of Orthopaedics.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.