Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board-certified with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence and superior communication skills.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing working 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent pay with leadership stipend.
- A current Connecticut license.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the field of Orthopaedics.
- And a successful track record.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Orthopaedic physician (MD or DO) to lead our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist program as a Medical Director at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Slated to begin February 2019, the Medical Director will lead our team at Manchester Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- This position features flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions with TeamHealth.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago