Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And a successful track record.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- This position offers flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Competitive pay.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the ability to grow professionally through CME training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- A current Connecticut license.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Orthopaedic physician (MDs or DOs) to join our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist team at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in Orthpaedics.
- This program is slated to begin in February er Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- We ask that you be board-certified, with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- Wonderful work-life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago