Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Orthopaedic physician (MDs or DOs) to join our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist team at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We ask that you be board-certified, with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
- This program is slated to begin in February er Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in Orthpaedics.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- Competitive pay.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- A current Connecticut license.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the ability to grow professionally through CME training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- And a successful track record.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- This position offers flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.