Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board-certified, with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Competitive pay.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- This program is slated to begin in February er Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- A current Connecticut license.
- This position offers flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in Orthpaedics.
- And a successful track record.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the ability to grow professionally through CME training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Orthopaedic physician (MDs or DOs) to join our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist team at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago