Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- This program is slated to begin in February er Memorial Hospital, a part of the Eastern Connecticut Health Network.
- Double physician and advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible scheduling with full-time entailing 10 days per month (relocation not required).
- We ask that you be board-certified, with a demonstrated record of clinical excellence, superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care that places the patient above all other considerations.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Competitive pay.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services and gives you the ability to grow professionally through CME training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- A willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization.
- Wonderful work-life balance.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an Orthopaedic physician (MDs or DOs) to join our latest Orthopaedic Hospitalist team at Manchester Memorial Hospital in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- A current Connecticut license.
- And a successful track record.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in Orthpaedics.
- This position offers flexible scheduling with full-time entailing ten 24-hour shifts per month.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 26.