Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Volume averages 14 patients.
- This established rogram has very low turn over and is comprised of well trained highly skilled Internist.
- Close to New York City - located in Fairfield County.
- All inclusive benefits are offered.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Loan Repayment Available.
- Large growing collegial Hospitalist program is now interviewing for multiple shifts.
- The program offers daytime block schedules, Monday to Friday daytime, and Nocturnist options.
- Hospitalist receives the highest base salaries and incentives in the region.
- Home to several of the most highly ranked communities in the country.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Both Practicing Physicians and 2019 Residents are welcome.
- 30 Days Paid Time Off.
- Teaching Hospital offering full subspecialty care and the opportunity to work with Residents.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago