Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This established rogram has very low turn over and is comprised of well trained highly skilled Internist.
- Teaching Hospital offering full subspecialty care and the opportunity to work with Residents.
- 30 Days Paid Time Off.
- All inclusive benefits are offered.
- Hospitalist receives the highest base salaries and incentives in the region.
- Home to several of the most highly ranked communities in the country.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Loan Repayment Available.
- Large growing collegial Hospitalist program is now interviewing for multiple shifts.
- Both Practicing Physicians and 2019 Residents are welcome.
- Close to New York City - located in Fairfield County.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- The program offers daytime block schedules, Monday to Friday daytime, and Nocturnist options.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Daily Volume averages 14 patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.