Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Connecticut.
- Home to several of the most highly ranked communities in the country.
- Sign On Bonus.
- Malpractice with Tail.
- Close to New York City - located in Fairfield County.
- Teaching Hospital offering full subspecialty care and the opportunity to work with Residents.
- 30 Days Paid Time Off.
- This established rogram has very low turn over and is comprised of well trained highly skilled Internist.
- All inclusive benefits are offered.
- Hospitalist receives the highest base salaries and incentives in the region.
- Large growing collegial Hospitalist program is now interviewing for multiple shifts.
- The program offers daytime block schedules, Monday to Friday daytime, and Nocturnist options.
- Loan Repayment Available.
- Both Practicing Physicians and 2019 Residents are welcome.
- Daily Volume averages 14 patients.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.