Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Cerner EMR.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- We are helping a Connecticut-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 2 - 9 admissions per shift.
- There will be enough time to obtain a CT state license before this assignment starts.
- BC/BE required.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago