Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Friday · February 15, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner EMR.
- There will be enough time to obtain a CT state license before this assignment starts.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
- BC/BE required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 2 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- We are helping a Connecticut-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.