Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping a Connecticut-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 2 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- BC/BE required.
- There will be enough time to obtain a CT state license before this assignment starts.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Cerner EMR.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.