Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Danbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist responds to codes.
- BC/BE required.
- There will be enough time to obtain a CT state license before this assignment starts.
- Licensing assistance.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 pm to 8 am, and you will see 2 - 9 admissions per shift.
- Cerner EMR.
- No mandatory procedures or ICU.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
- We are helping a Connecticut-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.