Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New Britain) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position includes flexible scheduling providing on average five 24-hour shifts per month, relocation not required, excellent pay and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent work-life balance Competitive pay Flexible scheduling Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- TeamHealth is an industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- We ask that you have current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics, and a current Connecticut license to practice.
- This is an opportunity to work among an established team of professionals.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a board certified Orthopedic Physician to join our established hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program at The Hospital of Central Connecticut in New Britain, Connecticut.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on placing the patient above all other considerations and on providing quality care.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.