Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Southern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 1 hour to Hartford.
- Easy access to Connecticut seacoast.
- 183 shifts per year.
- Nocturnist needed in southern Connecticut.
- 75 miles to New York City.
- Perform procedures as needed.
- Teach and evaluate house staff, participate in clinical, educational, quality improvement work requested by Chief Hospitalist.
- 12 hour rotating night shifts.
- Non profit hospital owned multi specialty group serving 160 bed teaching hospital.
- Supervise codes and rapid responses.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.