Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Southern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Easy access to Connecticut seacoast.
- Non profit hospital owned multi specialty group serving 160 bed teaching hospital.
- Supervise codes and rapid responses.
- 1 hour to Hartford.
- 12 hour rotating night shifts.
- Nocturnist needed in southern Connecticut.
- 75 miles to New York City.
- 183 shifts per year.
- Perform procedures as needed.
- Teach and evaluate house staff, participate in clinical, educational, quality improvement work requested by Chief Hospitalist.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 8.