Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 20.