Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mainly days with just 5 night shifts required per year.
- Located just south of Hartford and an easy drive from New Haven or Waterbury, CT.
- Easy drive to seacoast!
- Named one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the United States Conveniently located just 2 hours from Boston or New York City.
- Experience as an attending hospitalist is preferred but not required.
- Board certification or eligibility within two years of employment in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Willingness to participate in hospital committee work and quality improvement activities is strongly encouraged.
- 5 day block schedule.
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified full-time hospitalist physician to join our dynamic and experienced team.
- Hospitalist Needed in Central Connecticut.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 20.