Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time inpatient coverage.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance.
- Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut.
- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County.
- Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.