Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Southwestern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a Level II Trauma Center with approximately 70,000 ED visits per year.
- Highly competitive compensation package, including sign-on bonus and retention bonuses in addition to allowances for CMEs, dues expenses, and relocation allowance.
- Join 400+ physicians and 140+ advanced practice providers, serving a geographically broad region throughout Western Connecticut and eastern New York.
- Day Hospitalist needed in Southwestern Connecticut.
- Located about 60 miles northeast of New York City and 60 miles west of Hartford, CT.
- Affiliated with University of Vermont College of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine and the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine.
- Full-time inpatient coverage.
- Seeking an experienced Hospitalist board certified in internal medicine for a well-established program in Fairfield County.
- Flexible scheduling: 7on/7/off or Monday-Friday.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 13.