Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- CT license needed.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility coordinates patient interactions with the Meditech EMR system.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 4 - 10 admissions depending on shifts, with no ICU or procedure duties.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only CT licensed providers will be considered.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Connecticut-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.