Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Connecticut-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- No ICU or procedures required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- CT license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility coordinates patient interactions with the Meditech EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work a seven-day block schedule.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only CT licensed providers will be considered.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 4 - 10 admissions depending on shifts, with no ICU or procedure duties.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.