Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hartford suburbs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Partnership for employee physicians is available following two years of successful practice.
- Work life balance.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job.
- Manageable patient census.
- Work for a private multi-specialty group.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Enjoy all the things a suburban community offers close to a metropolitan area that has all the amenities you may need.
- Our services are free for you.
- You will enjoy a predictable blocked schedule of seven days on and seven days off.
- If this piques your interest.
- 20 miles southwest of Hartford.
- They welcome family practice and internal medicine trained physicians.
- They offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation time, reimbursement for licensing fees, and a CME allowance.
- Blocked 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Our goal is to improve the lives of providers like you and, by doing so, to make a difference the health care communities you serve.
- A private multi-specialty group is looking for a hospitalist with recent inpatient experience to round on their patients.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Work all day shifts.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.