Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · May 26, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hartford suburbs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Manageable patient census.
- They welcome family practice and internal medicine trained physicians.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work for a private multi-specialty group.
- Blocked 7 on 7 off schedule.
- 20 miles southwest of Hartford.
- Work life balance.
- Our services are free for you.
- Partnership for employee physicians is available following two years of successful practice.
- At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your ideal job.
- Work all day shifts.
- They offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation time, reimbursement for licensing fees, and a CME allowance.
- You will enjoy a predictable blocked schedule of seven days on and seven days off.
- We work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Enjoy all the things a suburban community offers close to a metropolitan area that has all the amenities you may need.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- If this piques your interest.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our goal is to improve the lives of providers like you and, by doing so, to make a difference the health care communities you serve.
- A private multi-specialty group is looking for a hospitalist with recent inpatient experience to round on their patients.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago