Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Government: No.
- Required procedures consist of chest tubes, hilects valve insertions and thor costimay tube.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Job Posting ID: 994451.
- Candidates must be Acls and acute care certified.
- Hours Per Day: 13.
- Coverage is needed 3 shifts per week from 5am-6:30pm.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Reference ID: ORD-060682-NP-CT.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A facility in Connecticut is in need of acute care nurse practitioners for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: 50 ppd.
- Electronic medical records are used at this facility.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago