Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Thursday · July 9, 2020
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Seacoast Region) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- Average patient census is 25+.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.