Hospitalist Jobs in Connecticut
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Constitution State
Photo: View of homes along the coastline of Westport Connecticut.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Connecticut Seacoast) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist needed - Major Teaching Hospital - Desirable Connecticut Seacoast Region.
- Flexible scheduling with 13 shifts per month.
- 900-bed teaching hospital.
- Night shift - working 13-hour shifts.
- Generous base salary plus incentives based on quality and productivity.
- This area offers major universities, theaters, museums and a beautiful seacoast.
- Conveniently located 90 minutes to NYC and 2 hours to Hartford.
- Average patient census is 25+.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.